History of the Town of Warsaw, New York. Andrew W. Young
Family Sketches and Notes. Page 276
WILLIAM C. HATCH was born in Colchester, Conn, and married Jerusha Deming, of Westfield, Conn.
They came to Warsaw about the first day of January, 1815, and settled in the north-west part of the town, where his sons, Wm. T., Milton D., and Walter M. now reside.
William T. married Betsey Sturdevant. their children are:
1. Henry, who married Lydia Smith.
2. Amelia, d. inf.
3. Amelia, who married Reuben Brackett, and lives in Niagara County.
4. Jerusha, who married Horace Choate, of Middlebury, and has a son.
5. Wm. C., who married Esther Webb, of Covington, and has two children, Chanuncey and Helen.
Ransom, who married Emma Tanner,
Walter M. married Sally Sherwin. Their children are:
1. Lucy M., who married Oscar H. Hibbard.
3. Walter, who married Lois Bentley, and has a son.